- Profit forecasting, budgeting and cash flow management.
- Business performance monitoring and analysis.
- Prepare monthly management accounts/reports, BNM reports and statutory accounts.
- Member of a recognized Professional Accountancy Body, preferably MICPA
- At least 2 – 3 years working experience, preferably in a public accounting firm.
- Good knowledge of FRS, GAAP and taxation.
- Knowledge in insurance accounting and BNM reporting requirements.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to direct management attention to key issues and to resolve problems
- Mature and able to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a detailed resume, stating your expected and current salary.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org