- Responsible for preparing the full sets of accounts, daily accounting activities, Cash Flow, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- Prepare and review financial and management reports, company forecast and budget, cash flow management and related activities.
- Bank reconciliation and inventory control.
- Correspond with financial institutions, statutory bodies and foreign subsidiaries.
- Maintain effective internal controls and strict compliance with local laws, corporate governance, IFRS and corporate accounting policies and guidelines.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting with minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Preferably a member of MIA or other professional accountancy body with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualifying experience.
- Mature personality with good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, highly disciplined and a team player willing to work in a challenging environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a detailed resume, stating your expected and current salary.
Email Us: email@example.com