INTERNAL AUDIT EXECUTIVE
- Conduct financial, compliance and operational audits to evaluate the adequacy/appropriateness and effectiveness of internal controls, risk management process and corporate governance practices within the organisation in accordance with accepted standards, approves audit plan, programmes and budget.
- Review quarterly management accounts and year-end audited statutory accounts, including related party transactions.
- Make value-added recommendations to reduce cost, improve processes or rectify weaknesses in controls.
- Preparation of comprehensive audit reports on assigned activities.
- Degree in Accounting or Professional Qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ audit experience in an audit firm or Internal Audit Department in a listed company.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Report writing experience will be an added advantage.
- Mature, with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia.
- Candidate who does not meet the relevant requirements but is pursuing or completing his/her final year Accountancy Degree, or is a finalist of a Professional Accountancy Qualification will be considered for employment on a contract basis.